Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April Goals / To-Do List

I'm definitely not what you would call an organised person, so setting mini goals and using my Erin Condren Life Planner keeps me on track most of the time. I've been setting weekly routine checklists and making ongoing to-do lists, but I thought I would make myself more accountable by popping up a few things from my to-do list and turning them into monthly goals to post on the blog. I love reading planner and goal orientated posts and find they motivate me quite a bit, so if you have posted anything along those line feel free to pop a link in the comment section so I can check it out!
 
April To-Do List
-Mug cupboard clear-out
-Redecorate the laundry
-Walk Winston for the first time!
-Organise a birthday catch-up with my best friend
-Haul some planner stickers
-Keep up with my BioElixia daily routine
 
Do you use a planner and write a million to-do lists like I do?
-Emma x

5 comments:

  1. That's a great list of to dos for this month, Emma! Hope you've something special planned for the birthday catch up.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - nothing planned as yet for her birthday, I imagine something low key and casual :)

      Delete
  2. Love Erin Condren ! I deviated from her planners this year & now i'm holding out for June when the new one get released hahaha i've been working on my goals for this month & smaller goals seem alot more achievable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the new release, she makes some wonderful stuff!

      Delete
  3. I'm all about To-Do Lists! I find they help me feel accomplished and help me to stay focused!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...