Monday, November 23, 2015

The Almost Empties

I really enjoy looking at well-loved beauty products when I'm perusing a blog, so when I realised that a stack of my own products were about to be finished at the same time I jumped on the idea of snapping them for a post! I'm sad about finishing a few of these because I'll miss using them in my daily routine, but it's time to move onto other things and continue making a dent in the rest of my beauty stash. Let's look at these 'almost empties' shall we?!
I've committed myself to using up skincare before jumping into something new, and it seems to be working since I'm almost out of my beloved La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, Garnier Moisture Match Light Softening Cream and the brilliant Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. I'm planning on switching to some of my back up products (an Avene lotion, Bioderma Hydrabio Serum* etc) that are in my drawers rather than repurchasing just yet - see, I'm learning how to behave like a 'regular' person! I need to find a new cleansing balm to try though, as I will definitely miss one in my routine - does anyone have a recommendation for me?

On the makeup front it's all about that base - I'm almost out of my Illamasqua Skin Base, Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser and Rimmel Lasting Finish 25HR Powder Foundation*. I've fallen back in love with the Dream Pure BB Cream even though it transfers, and I've been topping it with the Rimmel powder for extra coverage and to set it all on my skin.

Are you almost out of anything in your routine?
Is it just me, or is it really hard to finish colour cosmetics and much easier with bases?!
Emma x

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying 'getting through products lately and have built up quite a few Empties. I think I'm cheating because most of them are samples or travel sized though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to finish my Skin Base but it never ends! Haha. I'm about to use the Napoleon cleansing balm (once I finish a cleansing oil) but it's a bit pricey. I think Trilogy makes one?? I'm not certain on that one though.

    I don't think I've finished many coloured products. I just did a huge coloured product declutter and thrown out a lot of things that hadn't been used in a long time.

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...