Thursday, February 12, 2015

What's On My Face #1


Summer seems to have finally arrived in Melbourne and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it – the sun is a welcome addition to my life and a great way to put myself in a good mood, but it’s a bit harder to sleep in the heat and puppy Charlie seems to be more lethargic when the temperature rises. It also causes me to be a bit lazy when it comes to makeup experimentation, and so this look has been a go-to for me lately. I’ve been testing out the Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Sticks for quite a while now and am gearing up for a full review which will be live next week! I’ve taken to layering the pink blush stick underneath some of my unloved blushes, especially this In2It blush I bought on our last trip to Thailand which I’ve only just opened this year!

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
essence LongLasting eyeliner in Hot Chocolate
NYX eyeliner in Silky Cashmere
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara
Face
Face of Australia Face Base Primer
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation
Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in Just-Pinched Pink*
In2It Waterproof Blush in 03 Sensation
Lips
Inglot Lipstick Number 51
NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie
 
A little added bonus for you is the inclusion of my current perfume of choice - Tory Burch!
-Emma x


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you - I've been loving nude and natural lip colours lately :)

      Delete
  2. I love the soft pink cheeks, so pretty paired with the lip colour!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the softness of it too, so easy to wear!

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! You look so gorgeous. I love the shades you have used for they are so perfect for Summer. Light and looks so natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Sue - perfect easy look for summer, I agree!

      Delete
  4. Love the natural, clean look! Can I ask how you find the Revlon Colorstay whipped foundation? I used to love the Photoready liquid foundation for going out at night, but they've recently changed the formulation and it's super thick now. *sigh*

    xox Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah :) It's actually my favourite foundation at the moment - it's full coverage I'd say (sometimes I need a bit of concealer for blemishes though) but I've not tried the Photoready before so I can't compare. It's a thick formula but I don't find it very heavy? Perhaps I should do a full review of it...

      Delete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...