Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Mint of Spring

I'm well into my 'at home gel nail' phase after purchasing my Sensationail kit, and in my recent Salon Melbourne haul I picked up my first Gelish colour gel. I really wanted to add a pale mint green to my relatively small gel nail offering, and after looking through the crazy amount of Gelish nail swatches on offer I ended up throwing A Mint of Spring into my basket. 
In the bottle it appears a light minty colour, but on the nails it is a tad more teal than I perhaps originally wanted. It is definitely a spring shade, but I threw caution to the wind and chose it for my long weekend away in autumn anyway!
 Shown is 3 coats, though 2 would probably have been fine.
I treated myself to the lastest edition of Elle Australia which served as a great back drop for my hastily snapped nail post, don't you think? Emma Watson is making me crave some major winged liner with my minty fresh nails!
 
I bought my Gelish A Mint of Spring for $17 and it is definitely the brightest in my gel collection to date!
 
What mint shade do you swear by?

Emma @ emmabovarybeauty

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely color :)
    for a long time blue (anything blue) was a no no for me but it has sneaked back in to my life and now I love it again :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...