Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Raindrop Nail Art // Bright Purple and Turquoise

 
I was obviously feeling creative the morning I topped my nails with this little raindrop-esque number. I am the first to admit that nail art is not my strong suit, and though I had a dig around in the nail stash my ebay nail dotting tools remain AWOL. I used a humble toothpick to play around with the turquoise BYS Blue N283 atop the stunning Ulta3 Spring Break.
 
 
Ideally this would’ve been a dotty manicure, but when I saw the finished product raindrops came to mind, and I thought it quite ironic considering how toasty it is down in Australia at the moment. I’ve been thinking about how amazing it would be to visit my family in Scotland and experience snow for the first time in my life. I think the next time I’ll be close to managing that will be my honeymoon, but sadly I doubt it will be snowing then. Raining, probably!
 
 

You can buy BYS polishes from Fashion Addict here!

I am sliding right into a purple phase right now, so Spring Break is right on target and will be getting much love in the Bovary residence. What else do you think I should do with it?
 
*The BYS polish was borrowed from my MIL and the Ulta3 shade was purchased by me. Honesty, always.

3 comments:

  1. Love the combo. That BYS blue has my name all over it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! So cute!!! Loving that colour combination and how you've turned a polka dot one into a raindrop nail art. Honestly, nail art isn't my strongest thing either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring Break is definitely one of my favourite purple polishes - try it layered under a silver or blue glitter!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...