Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist // The Ultimate Refreshment

 
As well as loving the aesthetic of the Jurlique brand, I am yet to be disappointed with the products I have tried from them. My stand out product is definitely the Rosewater Balancing Mist, which comes in a beautiful frosted glass bottle. Not so great for travelling with, but a beautiful looking product to keep out on my desk without a doubt. When I first begun dating the Mister I was using this, and when he was searching for some Christmas gifts for me last month he remembered the scent, and picked it up for me once again! The mist is really fine and smells delightfully rose, but not in a very overpowering way, in my opinion. I use facial mists to set my makeup, refresh my makeup midway through the day, and to calm and soothe my face late at night. This doesn’t irritate or upset my skin at all, and is something I highly recommend as a luxurious treat.
 
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist retails for $35 for 50ml or $48.99 for 100ml and is available at Myer, David Jones and Adore Beauty. They have a large range of other toning sprays if rose isn’t your thing, so you should still be able to find a winner. For your reference:

-Purely Age Defying

-Lavender (Hydrating)

-Citrus (Purifying)

-Chamomile (Soothing)

-Purely White (Skin Brightening)

-Herbal Recovery (Night Mist)

 
Are you a fan of facial mists? Which of the sprays from the Jurlique range would suit your skin?

*This was a gift from Mister, and the first bottle I bought was purchased by me. Honesty, always.

4 comments:

  1. I want anything with rosewater, I find it so hydrating. Lovely review x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @TheMaiBug I do as well, it is such a wonderful ingredient. Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. I love Jurlique! They have a face mask I love!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scent of this and their rose hand cream, heavenly! I have both a small size and a larger size of this mist, so safe to say I'm a fan :p

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...