Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the lust list

the things I'd love to own:








lust list






*MJ Lola *MJ Daisy Eau So Fresh* *YSL blush pots *neon orange lips *a bright orange wardrobe *MAC Quite Cute blushes *Illamasqua Creme Blushes *Jurlique Rosewater Mist *Rouge Coco Shine *Leopard blouses *Clinique Citrus Rose *Estee Lauder Orange Crush Eyeshadow





Have any of these? Want any of these? Feel like gifting me any of these;)?



And yes, I realise I have a slight obsession with blushes and the colour orange. I'm suffering badly!

2 comments:

  1. Rouge Coco Shine is the best lipstick of all time. Seriously. Everything on this list is fabulous- I just love the orange and black dress- but if you could only have one thing, make it the Chanel lipstick. You won't regret it.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am torn between so many of the Rouge Coco Shine colours! Want them all;) And it's actually just an orange skirt with a plain black singlet- want it badly!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...