Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sally Hansen and a Lady in Red

I have fallen in love with Face of Australia cosmetics, and recently purchased their nail enamel in the shade 'Lady in Red'. It's a classic and creamy shade that applies well, but as you might see in the images I am a very messy nail painter! This is where to second product in my post revs into gear- Sally Hansen's Quick Care Clean Up for Manicures pen. It's a chiselled tip pen that you simply paint over the mistakes you've made (cuticles, whole fingers, etc) and voila! A pretty perfect manicure! Have you tried any other shades in the Face of Australia range? Had a crack at the Sally Hansen pen? emmabovary xx (Please note, the Sally Hansen manicure pen was not purchased by me, but received in a Primped goody bag some time ago. Review completely honest,as always.)

4 comments:

  1. Me too, I usually go for orange but this was a nice change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need to get one of those pens.
    I'm terrible at painting my right hand.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...