Monday, January 31, 2011

Pure Style

Though the blogs I read are generally beauty, I have been known to peruse fashiony type blogs for hours on end,too. Here are some images that I can't stop staring at, and why I envy these ladies.



Rachel from That's Chic has such unique style, and pulls off outfits I wouldn't dare to wear Ashley Olsen- such a stunner, love it when her make-up is fresh like this Rachel Zoe (with hubby Rodger) rocks a wine lip shade better than anyone Nicole Richie & her uber-cute family are casual cool at it's best, she makes sloppy tees look amazeballs!
Who are your style icons?

2 comments:

  1. I second the Ashley Olsen opinion. She's definitely my favorite Olsen. Chloe Sevigny and Kate Bosworth are also really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like Chloe too, very unique style. I love the way Ashley can make a paper bag look amazing

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...