Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

I adore the country that I live in, and love to dress up on Australia Day to show everyone! Sadly I worked all day today, and didn't think the boss would appreciate blow up hands or hot pink tshirts emblazoned with the flag. I decided instead, since my workplace is all for bright make-up, I would show my patriotism with a green & gold eye.Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix No.52

Maybelline Finish Matte Pressed Powder 02 Light Beige

NYX Blush in Peach

Eyes:Urban Decay Primer Potion

NYX single shadow in Algae

Yellow shade from Victoria Jackson's Beauty To Go palette

Revlon Fabulash mascara in Blackest Black

Elianto brow definer pencil in 03 Light Brown

Please excuse my skin in these pictures, my face is acting up like crazy right now and I'm having massive trouble with it=( If anyone can help with this, please do!

How did you spend Australia Day??

6 comments:

  1. Thanks=) I wanted to have it gold and green but didn't have any gold make-up=) Customers loved it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this eye makeup on you, very Aussie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jade, I actually thought of you when I was applying it! I wished I had a brighter yellow like your FOTD, was stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute look! So patriotic :p

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...