Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Marc by Marc Jacobs!

A few weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to win a competition on a wonderful blog that I follow, Coco and Vera.
The lovely Cee who runs this site has such great style, I've nabbed some pictures of her to show you just how gorgeous this girl is!
The prize was a gorgeous Marc by Marc Jacobs tote!
And here are some close-ups of the bag, and the lovely note Cee sent over with the parcel. It was written on thick cream card, in a beautiful thick envelope that had a burgundy print inside. Little touches like that make me smile, and proves that I am indeed a sucker for stationary.Felt very exciting to have a bag being sent over from Vancouver, just for me!
The tote was designed exclusively for Holt Renfrew in support of VisionSpring, "a non-profit organization that provides low-cost eyeglasses in the developing world." (As stated on the tag that was attached to said tote) Just wanted to say thank you to Cee for having such an inspiring sense of style, and for holding this great competition that I was lucky enough to win =)
Coco and Vera is great, I urge you all to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much for this post, sweetheart, I am absolutely touched :) So glad the tote bag made it to you safely! Lots of love from your newest follower...
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...